- Product Description
- Additional Features
- Certification + Test Reports
Delivered In As Few As 5-7 Business Days
Healthcare services, government agencies, and essential services are given first priority.
What is the difference between the KN95, N95, KF94, FFP2 respiratory face masks?
They are basically all the same. They have 95% filtration of particles >0.3 microns in size. KN95 is China code (95%), the N95 is the USA Code (95%), KF94 is Korea code (95%) and FFP2 is the EU code (94%).
The KN95 Surgical Medical Masks are made of the strong but lightweight breathable full mesh nylon material.
- The tip-shaped hanging ear design can prevent this dust-proof mask from slipping
- Designed for comfortable protection.
- Lightweight, humidity-resistant and latex-free
- The elastic fabric completely fits the face, reusable with no peculiar smell.
- The silicone adjustable nose clip is free to adjust providing user-defined sealing and preventing glasses from fogging.
- Suitable for different face shapes of men and women.